Dr. Daniel Cameron: Inside Lyme Podcast
74-year-old woman with a triple tick attack
Dr. Cameron feels that the best way to get to know Lyme disease is through reviewing actual cases. In this Inside Lyme Podcast episode, he will be discussing a 74-year-old woman with a triple tick attack.
This case was initially described in the journal Cureus, written by Kumar and colleagues in 2019.
A 74-year-old woman had underlying medical problems. She was a smoker with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). She also had hypertension. She was in shock and on a ventilator.
She was also diagnosed with three tick-borne illnesses – Babesia, Anaplasmosis, and Lyme disease.
You can hear more about these cases through his blogs, social media, and YouTube. Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with our cases.
You can read the full text of this podcast at:
How to Connect with Dr. Daniel Cameron:
- Check out his website: https://www.DanielCameronMD.com/
- Call his office: 914-666-4665
- Email him: DCameron@DanielCameronMD.com
- Send him a request: https://danielcameronmd.com/contact-daniel-cameron-md/
- Like him on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drdanielcameron/
- Join his Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/danielcameronmd/
- Follow him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDanielCameron
- Sign up for his newsletter: https://www.DanielCameronMD.com/
- Subscribe and ring the bell: https://www.youtube.com/user/danielcameronmd/
- Leave a review on iTunes or wherever else you get your podcasts.
We, of course, hope you’ll join the conversation, connect with us and other readers, ask questions, and share your insights.
Dr. Cameron is a Lyme disease expert and the author “Inside Lyme: An expert's guide to the science of Lyme disease.” He has been treating adolescents and adults for more than 30 years.
Please remember that the advice given is general and not intended as specific advice as to any particular patient. If you require specific advice, then please seek that advice from an experienced professional.