Dr. Daniel Cameron: Inside Lyme Podcast
A 36-year-old man with severe neuropathic pain in both feet.
A 36-year-old man suffered with severe neuropathic pain in both feet. The pain was severe at a level 10 out of 10 despite methadone 5 mg every four hours as needed. The doctors elected not to treat with antibiotic under the assumption that the tick-borne infection had resolved.
I first read about this case in the journal Neuromodulation by Karri and colleagues.
The pain remained severe despite trials of gabapentin, duloxetine, bupropion and narcotics. The pain improved with two surgical procedures
You can hear more about these cases through his blogs, social media, and YouTube. Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with these cases.
How to Connect with Dr. Daniel Cameron:
- Check out his website: https://www.DanielCameronMD.com/
- Call his office: 914-666-4665
- Email him: DCameron@DanielCameronMD.com
- Send him a request: https://danielcameronmd.com/contact-daniel-cameron-md/
- Like him on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drdanielcameron/
- Join his Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/danielcameronmd/
- Follow him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDanielCameron
- Sign up for his newsletter: https://www.DanielCameronMD.com/
- Subscribe and ring the bell: https://www.youtube.com/user/danielcameronmd/
- Leave a review on iTunes or wherever else you get your podcasts.
We, of course, hope you’ll join the conversation, connect with us and other readers, ask questions, and share your insights.
Dr. Cameron is a Lyme disease expert and the author “Inside Lyme: An expert's guide to the science of Lyme disease.” He has been treating adolescents and adults for more than 30 years.
Please remember that the advice given is general and not intended as specific advice as to any particular patient. If you require specific advice, then please seek that advice from an experienced professional.