Dr. Daniel Cameron: Inside Lyme Podcast
A 61-year old woman who was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer followed by Lyme disease.
a 61-year old woman who was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer and later Lyme disease. The woman underwent a lumpectomy, chemotherapy and radiation.
I first read about this case in the journal Diagnostics by Ørbæk and colleagues.
One year later, she developed leg and back pain so severe that narcotics would not even alleviate her pain. There was no evidence of a recurrence of her cancer. She was diagnosed and treated for Lyme disease.
You can hear more about these cases through his blogs, social media, and YouTube. Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with these cases.
How to Connect with Dr. Daniel Cameron:
- Check out his website: https://www.DanielCameronMD.com/
- Call his office: 914-666-4665
- Email him: DCameron@DanielCameronMD.com
- Send him a request: https://danielcameronmd.com/contact-daniel-cameron-md/
- Like him on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drdanielcameron/
- Join his Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/danielcameronmd/
- Follow him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDanielCameron
- Sign up for his newsletter: https://www.DanielCameronMD.com/
- Subscribe and ring the bell: https://www.youtube.com/user/danielcameronmd/
- Leave a review on iTunes or wherever else you get your podcasts.
We, of course, hope you’ll join the conversation, connect with us and other readers, ask questions, and share your insights.
Dr. Cameron is a Lyme disease expert and the author “Inside Lyme: An expert's guide to the science of Lyme disease.” He has been treating adolescents and adults for more than 30 years.
Please remember that the advice given is general and not intended as specific advice as to any particular patient. If you require specific advice, then please seek that advice from an experienced professional.